I won't sugar coat things, I have not had a good couple of weeks. That being said, I am determined to make this one a better week. I am determined to work out every day, keep the house clean, not nap, and generally be more functional than I have lately. I've been really sleeping a lot lately and haven't gotten a whole lot done. There are some things that I really need to take care of, and I intend to get it done.
Thursday is my two year wedding anniversary and we will be celebrating on Friday. We are super broke so we don't have any big plans, but I intend on making it awesome and doing it with a $0 budget. I am planning on a small hike during the day and a bottle of wine and a delicious home cooked meal in the evening. Hopefully my darling husband can will himself to actually stay awake through a movie, considering it's a special occasion.
This week will be all about me getting back to basics. I need to get back on the track that I was on a couple of weeks ago. I don't like being miserable the way that I have been for the last couple of weeks. The whole point of this blog is my journey away from misery, and I know in my heart that I took a few steps back this last couple of weeks. That being said, I am determined to get my butt back in gear.
Here is my rundown of things I need to do today:
1. Thorough cleaning
2. Workout
3. Start Laundry
4. Read (I have a book that is taking me entirely too long to finish)
Here is a rundown of other things I need to get done this week:
1. Dentist
2. Doctor
3. Therapy
4. Stop by school at some point
5. Give Dave a day to sleep in
6. Buy Stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment