Monday, June 27, 2011

Like.

I like that when I weigh myself, the number is going down.

I like getting dressed every day, because I feel like I look good in my clothes.

I like that my husband lets me sleep in and lay in bed and read if I want to.

I like the company of books, often more than the company of people.

I like my major, history moves me.

I like my kids, they are very cute.

I like the milky smell of my baby, which he won't have much longer.

I like music and I like a wide variety.

I like to run, it clears my mind and makes me feel like I could conquer the world.

I like my mom, she's a heckuva gal.

I like living in Washington for more reasons than I can list.

I like my husband much more than I like anyone else.

I like my dog, he's the best friend God could have given me.

I like my mama cat because she's so sweet.

I like food too much sometimes.

I like beer, but only the good stuff.

I like the interwebz, the interwebz iz entertaining.

I like me.

I like today.

0 comments: