Man, I guess my life is just too boring to be blogged about. I just have had nothing to write for the past couple of weeks. I am still dealing with overwhelming fatigue and sleeping quite a bit. I am having trouble eating right because nothing sounds good. And I am drinking so much water that I think I might turn into liquid very soon.
I have my first "official" appointment with my midwife tomorrow. That means that instead of just talking we will actually begin my maternity care. I am really excited because finally getting maternity care makes this seem so much more real. I am very anxious to hear the baby's heart beat and get my pregnancy confirmed so that I can start getting WIC and seeing the MSS nurse from the base.
We found out today that Archer has warts. Since he is so young, there really isn't anything that can be done about them. We just have to watch and hope that they go away. I feel bad for him because warts are no fun and they are recurring, meaning that he started early and will probably always get them. Poor little guy, he is doomed to a life of wartiness like his dad.
We are still waiting on the "official" orders to Lemoore, CA but Dave knows for certain that is where he is being sent. He just needs to get a hard copy so that we can start planning. I am so ready to move and get off of this island.I would move tomorrow if they would let us.
Other than that, there really is nothing to report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment